So, I haven't posted anything for a year but now I have a new computer with a compatible version of Explorer! :)
Have any of you read Sophie's Bakery for the Broken Hearted? Its a lovely book by Lolly Winston. In the book they mention a good-riddance list, which is a list of things that annoyed you about your ex. When you miss them you are supposed to reread the list to remind yourself of why you broke up with them in the first place.
And while I'm by no means broken hearted I still feel very annoyed about the breakup between myself and Arsehole Lawrence. So to get it all off my chest I've decided to make a good-riddance list:
- He wore long black socks practically up to his knees, with shorts and they had holes in them, the socks I mean. The shorts probably had holes as well.
- And he wore long sleeved shirts with shorts (?) and the cuffs of the shirts were frayed.6
- He folded up the brim of the beanie I made him (and its not supposed to be folded up) so he just looks like a twit wearing it.
- He's a hypochondriac who convinced himself that he had a stroke just because he had a headache and felt dizzy. He also convinced himself that his blood pressure dropped so low that part of his brain became anaerobic and stopped functioning properly(!). I mean come on! He also convinced himself that he has a CVA, TIA, TBI, increased intracranial pressure, ME, fibromyalgia and some sleep disorder. Oh, and he refuses to consult a doctor because he has 'lost faith in modern medicine' and he knows more than they do. Personally I think he doesn't want to go to a doctor because he knows they will just laugh at him.
- He wants to euthanize his granny so he can get his inheritance (instead of getting a job)
- He reuses his dental floss
- He reuses his teabags
- He is lazy and lets his domestic helper do everything for him
- He can't spell
- He doesn't like to touch touch-screens and used to cover his finger with a cloth and hold it in place with a key ring.
- He's juvenile
- He's spiteful
- He's all talk and no do.
- He insulted me and my professional integrity
- He called me names like treacherous dog and spineless worm (and spelt them wrong!)
I'm worth so much more. I am too good for him and I deserve better!